Old 27-03-2003, 10:08 PM
Craig Morrison

Default Pennywort

I've been trying to get my hands on the above..

Can anyone spare some to a weary searcher? I'll pay for shipping and pop in a
little for your troubles.

TIA

Old 29-03-2003, 08:20 AM
E. Mito

In article , tose
(LeighMo) writes:

Leigh

Leigh,

This is completely OT, but when will you be adding some updated photos of your
tank? I really like the look of your tanks and keep hoping you update.

Erica
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/mitoem/index.htm