Old 28-03-2003, 01:56 AM
DWS

Default Plant Clippings Available

Ive got enough for 1 order. Its about enough to completely fill at 10 gal
tank.

I need to clip tomorrow, so first come first serve.

Star Grass
Stem Plants *assorted since i dont know all the names*
Indica *spelling?*
Pond Penny
Penny Wart
Baby Tears
Many others I dont know the names of. If you get this and know what all is
in it, please tell me

May also include some duckweed and malaysian snail hitch hikers *these
snails do not eat the plants*

Please email me if interested. I'd like to accept paypal for this transfer,
my account cannot accept credit cards.

Asking 12.50 for shipping / packing materials. / priority mail.

Thanks

Dustin
*delete NOSPAM*

Old 29-03-2003, 11:20 PM
Ron Nelson

Hey everyone,
In emails back and forth with Dustin he mentioned to me that some people
thought $12.50 was too much for clippings. And depending on the situation it
could be. But the amount of clippings and the variety that Dustin included
made this well worthwhile in my situation. I have a 75g that had about 6
different types of plants in it, and I was looking to add to the diversity
(I like to have lots of different things to look at in the tank.) Well I was
able to do so and then some. I now have about 18 or so different types of
plants!!! And I think he was a very generous with the quantity of everything
too. Just thought I should chime in with this... Thanks Dustin!

Ron

Old 30-03-2003, 01:56 PM
LeighMo

Dustin he mentioned to me that some people
thought $12.50 was too much for clippings.

It's not unreasonable, these days. Priority Mail has gone up, and now the P.O.
charges by zone (instead of a flat rate anywhere in the country). So a large
box of plants sent from the east coast to the west coast can be $10 for the
postage alone, never mind packaging material and such.

Leigh

Old 31-03-2003, 10:08 PM
SanDiegoFishes

Hey everyone,
In emails back and forth with Dustin he mentioned to me that some people
thought $12.50 was too much for clippings. And depending on the situation it
could be. But the amount of clippings and the variety that Dustin included
made this well worthwhile in my situation. I have a 75g that had about 6
different types of plants in it, and I was looking to add to the diversity
(I like to have lots of different things to look at in the tank.) Well I was
able to do so and then some. I now have about 18 or so different types of
plants!!! And I think he was a very generous with the quantity of everything
too. Just thought I should chime in with this... Thanks Dustin!

Hey Ron,
I couldn't agree more! All I can say is to those of you who thought $12.50 was
too much, well, you missed out big time! I just got the box of plants from
Dustin and it was amazing! There were so many plants in there, I was delighted!
I just spread them out between 5 of my tanks. The plants are in beautiful
shape, there were many varieties, large quantities, and they are in perfect
shape. Shipping was perfect too, and Dustin had to put a chunk of money on the
shipping, so he didn't exactly make a zillion dollars in the deal. Thanks
Dustin, you are a cool dude!
Best,
Fishes