Old 28-03-2003, 08:21 PM
Christopher

Default anubias holes

I am now getting little pinholes in my anubias barteri or nana not sure
which one it is called (the one that grows tall). Is this a lack of
potassium in the tank? As its appeared on both of my anubias at the same
time I can only conclude it must be a nutrient deficiency in the tank.
Anyone know what it could be?

Old 28-03-2003, 08:32 PM
LeighMo

I am now getting little pinholes in my anubias barteri or nana not sure
which one it is called (the one that grows tall). Is this a lack of
potassium in the tank? As its appeared on both of my anubias at the same
time I can only conclude it must be a nutrient deficiency in the tank.
Anyone know what it could be?

Pinholes in the leaves is a sign of potassium deficiency. However,
slow-growing plants like anubias are usually the last to signs of deficiency.
How are the other plants in your tank doing? Can you post photos of the
damage?

Leigh