GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fish that eat duckweed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/12563-fish-eat-duckweed.html)

JJOPP 01-04-2003 03:32 PM

Fish that eat duckweed

Hi,

Anyone know of any fish that will eat duckweed?

JJ

Donald Kerns 01-04-2003 04:56 PM

Fish that eat duckweed

JJOPP wrote:

Hi,

Anyone know of any fish that will eat duckweed?

Goldfish or Ameca Splendens

-D
--
"There is nothing so strong as gentleness, and there is nothing so gentle as
real strength." St. Francis de Sales

Cannibul 03-04-2003 03:08 AM

Fish that eat duckweed

On 01 Apr 2003 14:28:28 GMT, (JJOPP) wrote:

Hi,

Anyone know of any fish that will eat duckweed?

JJ

I have heard from a couple of people that angel fish will peck at
it. I have never kept them so I am unable to confirm this.