Old 02-04-2003, 06:08 AM
Larry

Default Needed plant clipping in Canada PLZ

Hello,

I am looking for some low light plant clippings any low light plants will
work,
My set up is : 66 G with two 40 W bulbs, and really don't want to pay high
prices at my Chain store LFS
any help would be greatly appreciated.

I live in Canada and can only accept plants from Canada until I get my
something or other that costs 38 bucks to import plants lol

If anyone out there can help me please email me at

paypal or COD are options others are welcome
Thanks in advance Larry

Old 02-04-2003, 01:44 PM
Haywire

Wow, Canada is pretty big place, in fact I'd hazard to guess that your are
several days drive from me. What part of Canada, I fear that you've
assumed that nobody reading here is Canadian.

Now that my little rant is over, you've got 80W/66G not to shabby, you'd be
surprised what you can grow. Check this site out
http://www.caoac.on.ca/FramesetMain.html
anything in your area? make contact with the club, that's your 1st entry
into getting quality plants at low prices, second when it warms up a bit
you can start to see clippings being posted. I keep Val, micro sword,
hygro. polysperma, ruby sword, sword (bleheri), java fern lots of little
plantlets, water lettuce, crypt. wenditti. etc.

I've not maintained my plants in a few months so there'll be tons of
clippings once I finish with taxes, building the fish room, and getting the
RO unit.

"Larry" wrote in
: