Old 02-04-2003, 01:20 PM
Azul

Default Advice requested

I have two tanks now that have just a sand substrate.
The plants do soso..

I have been thinking of starting a new tank getting it
well on its way with the plants and then redoing the other
ones. I keep goldfish.

I was wondering if using peat as a base with a layer of sand then
small pebbles over the top would be good for the plants and not
have a negative impact on my fish.

Any advice on this?

Azul
Old 02-04-2003, 11:08 PM
LeighMo

See the recent thread called "questions regarding filters, plants, and
substrate + a personal note for Phyl & company "

Leigh