GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting Saturday April 5 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/12727-silicon-valley-aquarium-society-meeting-saturday-april-5-a.html)

Dave Millman 02-04-2003 09:32 PM

Silicon Valley Aquarium Society Meeting Saturday April 5

The Silicon Valley Aquarium Society is having its monthly meeting this
Saturday, April 5 at 7:00 pm at our NEW LOCATION: Round Table Pizza,
4302 Moorpark Ave., Santa Clara (where PCCA meets)

Topic: The Weird and Wonderful World of Leaf Fish

Presentation by Tom Waltzek, PhD candidate in Fish Medicine at UC Davis.

As always, auction and raffle after the presentation. Great news:
Absolutely Awesome Aquarium of Santa Clara will donate leaf fish to the
auction.

The Silicon Valley Aquarium society will celebrate its one year
anniversary next month. With over 60 members, our meetings and auctions
have become the "in" place to be for Bay Area fish fans.

COMPLETE DETAILS ON THE CLUB AND THE MEETING AT:

http://www.svas.info

7:00 pm Saturday, March 1, 2003
(ARRIVE BY 6:30 TO ORDER DINNER!!)
Round Table Pizza,