Old 23-03-2006, 03:25 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Earl Wrangler

Default Which plants should I use?

I'm starting a new 10Gal tank for Earl, my rope fish. I want to use
live plants. So should I just use the potted ones from the my local
garden center, where they are set in regular potting soil, have well
established roots and need washing? or do I go to a pet store and hope
they have non-potted plants that are already growing well, have
established roots, and the only pot they have they have are the little
baggies you bring it home in?

Old 23-03-2006, 06:27 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
sew crazy

I hope you stay in a really tiny bachelors flat ..... so you and earl can
be happy in your cramped quarters .....
Leave the plants get a decnt tank for the poor fish or have earl adopted

do some homework ....
http://www.aqualandpetsplus.com/Oddball,%20Ropefish.htm

oups.com...