GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   WTB- Shrimps and snails (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/143966-wtb-shrimps-snails.html)

wizard 12-05-2006 11:22 PM

WTB- Shrimps and snails

--Hello.
Hi! I have a little store and i want to Buy freshwater shrimps(amano, red
cristal etc etc) and snails(neritina etc), but there aren't for sale in
Portugal! anyone knows how can I get some of this shrimps and snails? Thanks
a lot!
Maybe if anyone can ship some to Portugal?
Thanks.

Daniel Morrow 13-05-2006 06:43 AM

WTB- Shrimps and snails

Bottom posted.

Maybe www.aquabid.com? Good luck and later!

wizard 13-05-2006 06:14 PM

WTB- Shrimps and snails

Hello.
Thank you for the answer, but ive see aquabid yet, but no good luck.
"Daniel Morrow" escreveu na mensagem
Bottom posted.

Richard Sexton 15-05-2006 10:12 PM

WTB- Shrimps and snails

In article ,
wizard wrote:
Hello.
Thank you for the answer, but ive see aquabid yet, but no good luck.

They normally come wholesale out of Singapore. Talk to the people at
Orient, they'll know somebody.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net