Old 23-05-2006, 07:24 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
NetMax

Default We have MOVED our Fish discussions OUT of RAFM to create a new group.

Due to users beyond our control, a group of regulars from
rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc created and moved to:
'The Freshwater Aquarium'.
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium

This is a 'lightly' moderated group, by members who volunteer to act as its
managers. They watch for, and delete any posts which are SPAM, grossly
inappropriate, or of an antisocial behaviour as has been seen in the Usenet
groups lately.

We also have members and managers from alt.aquaria,
alt.aquaria.tropical.fish.hobbist, rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants and
rec.ponds.

This group is open to anyone (new or old to the hobby) interested in
discussions regarding freshwater animals (fish, shrimps, snails etc), plants
and the operation of their set-ups (lighting, filters etc). The Google
interface is a little different, but the company is great.

http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium

--
www.NetMax.tk