Old 29-05-2006, 03:48 PM posted to alt.aquaria.tropical.fish.hobbist,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Koi-Lo

Default There are TWO Koi-Lo's on this NG..... mostly fish! :)

*Note: There are two *Koi-Lo's* on the pond and aquaria groups.

As for ponds, I have not a clue. Surface water is non existent in
most of West Texas. I water the lawn before sunup so some moisture
can get beneath the surface. g

dick

=========================
Which NG are you posting from?

Speaking of water. I'm here in middle TN and our summers can be very
rainless but hot and humid; like being in a closed up greenhouse.
Thunderstorms race through dropping little rain in summer. I use all the
"used" pond and tank water on my garden and flower beds. This spring has
been cooler and wetter than usual so everything is lush and jungle-like. As
I type this my koi are breeding again. I'm starting to produce more koi
than I can sell or trade now. It is a self supporting hobby though unlike
my old dollhouses and miniatures hobby (very expensive) or quilting.
--
Koi-Lo....
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:

Old 29-05-2006, 04:35 PM posted to alt.aquaria.tropical.fish.hobbist,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Koi-Lo

Your from New YOrk city and thats where you need to return to you
illiterate ****ing skank whore!