GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Discouraging "Digging" from a raph (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/145759-discouraging-digging-raph.html)

Twiztid 31-05-2006 11:39 PM

Discouraging "Digging" from a raph

Planted 55 to a non planted, now I want to go back to planted. My Raph is
huge now and likes it under the plants better than in his flowerpot and
several caves. Don't wanna get rid of him... help?!?? Is there a way to
discourage his digging? Using sand and lateralite sprinkled in... Bad
enough he messes up my HOB filter with his digging... now this.

Koi-Lo 01-06-2006 02:36 AM

Discouraging "Digging" from a raph - plants

*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

"Twiztid" wrote in message
Planted 55 to a non planted, now I want to go back to planted. My Raph is
huge now and likes it under the plants better than in his flowerpot and
several caves. Don't wanna get rid of him... help?!?? Is there a way to
discourage his digging? Using sand and lateralite sprinkled in... Bad
enough he messes up my HOB filter with his digging... now this.

===========================
Have you considered artificial plants? They may be the way to go.
--
Koi-Lo....
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:

|[email protected] (Koi-Lo 01-06-2006 03:42 AM

Discouraging "Digging" from a raph

Knock that RAPH up along side the freaking head, or toss it in the
trash, cures em all the time....

On Wed, 31 May 2006 22:39:36 GMT, Twiztid wrote:
Planted 55 to a non planted, now I want to go back to planted. My Raph is
huge now and likes it under the plants better than in his flowerpot and
several caves. Don't wanna get rid of him... help?!?? Is there a way to
discourage his digging? Using sand and lateralite sprinkled in... Bad
enough he messes up my HOB filter with his digging... now this.

|[email protected] (Koi-Lo 01-06-2006 03:43 AM

Discouraging "Digging" from a raph - plants

Don't ****ing lie carol you do not have a damed clue what the hell
your talking about.