Old 17-06-2006, 12:19 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Dick

Default June 17th Saturday: Troll Free Groups

On 17 Jun 2006 07:30:41 -0000, er
(X-Zenia) wrote:

For your own safety DO NOT post on these usenet newsgroups.

Posters are being impersonated and verbally abused.
Headers are being forged in other people's names.
There are forged messages with obscene content.
You can be their next victim.

You can join troll free groups at:
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium or

Puregold which also discusses koi, ponds, etc.
http://groups.google.com/group/Puregold

Of What Use Is Being King When One Has No Subjects?
- B. Gordon -

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified.

Legitimate post are welcome, as far as I am concerned. Just Ignore
rude, off topic posts. It is easy to separate the wheat from the
chaff by the language they use.

Usenet is the best format for our sharing, in my opinion. I thought
this morning's crop of posts were fine, for the most part.

dick
Old 17-06-2006, 03:21 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Köi-Lö

Dick.........Shut the **** up asshole

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 05:19:47 -0500, Dick

Old 17-06-2006, 06:50 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Larry Blanchard

Dick wrote:

Legitimate post are welcome, as far as I am concerned.**Just*Ignore
rude, off topic posts.**It*is*easy*to*separate*the*wheat*from*the
chaff by the language they use.

Usenet is the best format for our sharing, in my opinion.**I*thought
this morning's crop of posts were fine, for the most part.

Agreed. The idiots will eventually get tired of being ignored and go away.
Of course, considering the problem thoughts have percolating through their
profanity ridden brains, it may take a while :-).

Killfiles are your friend :-).

--
It's turtles, all the way down