Old 22-06-2006, 03:37 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Richard Sexton

Default Dwarf Water Lettuce

As promised, shots of Water Lettuce (Pistia stratiotes) dwarfed,
floating in an aquarium.

http://images.aquaria.net/plants/floating/Pistia/

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net
Old 22-06-2006, 04:56 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Koi-Lo

*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on the pond and aquaria groups.

"Richard Sexton" wrote in message
As promised, shots of Water Lettuce (Pistia stratiotes) dwarfed,
floating in an aquarium.

http://images.aquaria.net/plants/floating/Pistia/

=========================
When I bring a few in for the winter and put them in my tanks they get
smaller and smaller until they're about the size of a silver dollar. After
a few weeks outdoors in the ponds come spring, they're as large as saucers
again.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's*
on the pond and aquaria groups.
~~~~ }((((* ~~~ }{{{{(ö ~~~~ }((((({*

Old 22-06-2006, 04:58 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
~Roy~

Oh wow, what a find there Carol. Pity your brain never ever returns to
normal as it keeps shrinking and shrinking. Its getting that your
resembling Ed Alston more and more every day. Are you sure he is
not your brother? Come on your secret us safe wirth us, Is Ed really
your brother?

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 21:56:32 -0500, "Koi-Lo" ¤?¤@ö½.Õ..Õ¢ wrote:

*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on the pond and aquaria groups.

yea we know this bullshit already, Your like a ****ing broken record.
Right now your brother Ed is playing with your nym, and probably
wearing your panties and dress as well as he is kind of kinky and
strange.

Old 22-06-2006, 06:02 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
~Roy~

Why is every body ignoring me..... I'm anice guy......

Old 22-06-2006, 10:28 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Marco Schwarz

Hi..

As promised, shots of Water Lettuce (Pistia stratiotes)
dwarfed, floating in an aquarium.
http://images.aquaria.net/plants/floating/Pistia/

Well, it's a question of nutrients, temperature and light.

Mine I've overwintered in an open tank at the souterran
window started growing after being transferred outdoors..
--
cu
Marco