GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   anubias (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/14752-anubias.html)

Christopher 13-04-2003 08:56 AM

anubias

I have a big lava rock in my tank in the center and it has nice golfball
sized holes in the top. I want to put one of my anubias barteri/nana
(whichever is the small one) in the hole but each time I get it in there it
gets knocked out by fish within a day. What would you suggest is the best
way to secure it?

Aquatic-store.com 16-04-2003 05:20 PM

anubias

Tie it down or throw some rockwool in there to secure it

Marcus
Http://www.Aquatic-store.com

Co2, Plants, Filters,
Heaters and more