Old 09-07-2006, 03:24 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,rec.gardens,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
-ED

Default Where's My RoiToy

How much longer are you gonna take to learn proxy servers, remailers and
countless newsreaders. Who bit off more than they can gum, now?

The House of Hauer©
The TJHauer Institute of Usenet Anonymity (tm)
Supporters of Your Local Newsgroups (SLN, Ltd.)
The RoiHauer Plonk Foundation ©

and viewers like you.

We Thank You.

Trailer For Sale or Rent
Old 09-07-2006, 03:26 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,rec.gardens,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Snooze

"-ED" wrote in message
news
How much longer are you gonna take to learn proxy servers, remailers and
countless newsreaders. Who bit off more than they can gum, now?

Wow Carol, you truly are psycho.

-S

Old 09-07-2006, 04:25 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,rec.gardens,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Koi-Lo

"-ED" wrote in message
news
Carol dont us eopera

I (Carol) don't use Frontier.net either. ;-) I don't even think they
service my area.

On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 20:26:30 -0500, Snooze wrote:

"-ED" wrote in message
news
How much longer are you gonna take to learn proxy servers, remailers and
countless newsreaders. Who bit off more than they can gum, now?

Wow Carol, you truly are psycho.

-S

Snooze is just an anti-American troll. Google the name as I did recently.
He/she posts and trolls on a few other NGs as well as here.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 18-07-2006, 04:19 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,rec.gardens,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Carol Gulley

Koi-Lo¤?¤@ö½.Õ..Õ¢wrote:

.

I find your post is a step in the direction I want to go, but do not
know how to read it.

I (Carol) don't use Frontier.net either.

Don't Jew me down.

;-) I don't even think they service my area.

You should even think they service your area. Everyone else does.

.

Greedy bastid.

Yes, I'm still seeing the sex therapist.

Right, well. I'll pass.

.

Explain that one to me.

Snooze is just an anti-American troll.

I am not a troll, Koi-Lo. You however, are a ****chop.

Google the name as I did recently.

Do you still recently?

He/she posts and trolls on a few other NGs as well as here.

TROLL! Where?

--
"To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as
Old 18-07-2006, 04:20 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,rec.gardens,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Koi-Lo

Default Amateur Koi-Lo ****ed On & Guys Peeing In Her Mouth

Koi-Lo¤?¤@ö½.Õ..Õ¢wrote:

Undesirable yum-yum-girl with contagious furby and trifling titties
wants ordinary blow pop for degenerate game of hide the sausage. Mail
me at ¤?¤@ö½.Õ..Õ¢