GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   In seach of plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/148275-seach-plants.html)

Eoghan 31-07-2006 04:57 PM

In seach of plants

I will soon be setting up a new Rio 180, which will be heavily planted
with soft water plant. I am at the moment in search for a good site
which sells plants, since the price of them in the shop is too
impracticle for the number of plants i require.

Does anybody know of a good reliable site which sells a wide range of
plants?

--
Eoghan

Köi-Lö[_1_] 31-07-2006 10:47 PM

In seach of plants

"Eoghan" wrote in message

I will soon be setting up a new Rio 180, which will be heavily planted
with soft water plant. I am at the moment in search for a good site
which sells plants, since the price of them in the shop is too
impracticle for the number of plants i require.

Does anybody know of a good reliable site which sells a wide range of
plants?

==================
I've never seen a site online that has cheaper aquarium plants than I can
get right where I live (Nashville area of TN). If you order online you will
also have the Shipping & Handling charges to pay. Sometimes a local mom &
pop shop will order them for you - along with their own order for plants.

I hope someone suggests a place with cheaper plants than I have here
locally.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Mark Newcomb 31-07-2006 10:47 PM

In seach of plants

I know two, both of which I have dealt with on their packages - I liked htem
both, but I think you may get a little more for your money on the second
one:

http://www.floridadriftwood.com/store.asp

http://www.azgardens.com/index.php

Larry Blanchard 01-08-2006 05:54 PM

In seach of plants

Eoghan wrote:

I will soon be setting up a new Rio 180, which will be heavily planted
with soft water plant. I am at the moment in search for a good site
which sells plants, since the price of them in the shop is too
impracticle for the number of plants i require.

Does anybody know of a good reliable site which sells a wide range of
plants?

http://www.aquariumplants.com

I've bought from them twice. No problems, nice plants, quick service. And
they're a BBB member.

--
It's turtles, all the way down