GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Almost Free Plants - USA only (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/14831-almost-free-plants-usa-only.html)

Aqua 13-04-2003 11:44 PM

Almost Free Plants - USA only

You pay shipping and handling $8.50 including USPS Priority with delivery
confirmation.
You will get
1. Sunset Hygro - 3 stems- 5" each
2. Red Ludwiga - 2 Stems - 5" each
3. Bunch of Hornwort
4. Egeria Densa - 2 stems - 5" each
5. Apo. Cripus - 1 Bulb
(I am not sure about the above spelling)

Please email me (remove "kickme to email). I do not have premier account
with PayPal so I cannot accept credit card payment.
--
Thank You

Dominic
http://www.dlink.org/aqua