Old 19-08-2006, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Bob Bob is offline

Default FREE-I have 2 complete aquariums with fish and plants I need to give away to someone in CT/MA this weekend

Due to a major remodel coming up at my house next week and a lack of
interest in keeping up with the setup I have 2 tanks and all accessories
including 2 large sword plants that I need to get out of the house this
weekend! We are talking top quality equipment that needs a little TLC!!!!

Here is the short list:
Old slate bottom 55 gallon tank and metal stand
Includes glass top with 2 48" strip lights with 2 ( each) 55W CF bulbs (
only 2 of the 4 bulbs work)
2- EHEIM Pro series filters ( don't remember model#-maybe 2205?) one needs a
gasket
Heater
CO2 tank ( either 10 or 15 lb-I forget almost full) with regulator and CO2
injector
Gravel
small assortment of fish- 1-Pleco, 3 Large- 4 year old Rainbows, 2 clown
loaches.

All glass 30 gallon tank ( no stand)
Eheim filter, gravel and 3 or 4 barbs
Glass top
2 strip lights with regular plant bulbs
heater

Lots and lots of miscellaneous other parts-
Vortex D1 auxiliary filter
Python water changing hose
and basically anything you can think of.

Lots of good stuff for the plant enthusiast

These tanks are up and running now but need a thorough cleaning !!!

You will need a van or pickup truck and buckets to transport the gravel (
there is lots!) , maybe a cooler to move the fish.

This is all free to the first person that responds and can get here in the
next 24 hours or so...preferably today.
I know it's short notice but this is an incredible deal for a plant
enthusiast and someone with the time to maintain the hobby as it should!

Again I'm talking FREE....all must be hauled away ASAP. I'm located in
northwest CT so someone from Mass. willing to take a drive with a suitable
vehicle may want all this.
Email me directly taking "nospam" out of the address
Hope to hear from someone soon!
Thanks,
Bob