GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New public plant specific forum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/149299-new-public-plant-specific-forum.html)

[email protected] 02-09-2006 10:55 AM

New public plant specific forum

Hi,

www.BarrReport.com is opening up to the public side to allow folks to
post and offering a wide range of aquatic plant topics. The
subscription based side will remain and I will field questions as
needed there, the public side not be subscription based, nor recieve
the monthly newsletter.

We have put together a sleek new skin and offered more forum tools.
If you are interested in being a moderator, we will also try to offer
some real benefits for the work, but no committment is really required.

Mid Sept, 2006 it'll open, I, nor anyone makes $$ off the public side
and we have no commerical banners. Thus this is not spam, this is
offering a forum up for folks for free without any advertizing revenue
nor obnoxious banner ads and pop ups.
I already have a site, tons of bandwidth, the up grade for the software
allows this to be done with little cost. So may as well help everyone
out there.

So stop by, haggle about aquatic weeds!

Tanky,
Tom Barr