Old 14-09-2006, 05:27 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Default After a year and a half...

My tank has become bushier.
http://www.geocities.com/erviservy/sept14_06.htm

I started as many of us did, a few clumps of stem plants from the local
fish store in a tank with sub par dim lighting. Since then I've added a
few watts, pumped in C02 and I fertilize using Tom's EI method. The
fish are healthy and my girlfriend lets me keep the tank in her living
room.

steve

Hah! I just found this picture. Made me laugh out loud when I saw it.
http://www.geocities.com/erviservy/Jan30_2005.html

Old 17-09-2006, 02:16 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

"default" wrote in message
ps.com...
My tank has become bushier.
http://www.geocities.com/erviservy/sept14_06.htm

I started as many of us did, a few clumps of stem plants from the local
fish store in a tank with sub par dim lighting. Since then I've added a
few watts, pumped in C02 and I fertilize using Tom's EI method. The
fish are healthy and my girlfriend lets me keep the tank in her living
room.

steve

Hah! I just found this picture. Made me laugh out loud when I saw it.
http://www.geocities.com/erviservy/Jan30_2005.html

Looks good !

I've just added another pair of 36w T8's to the original two supplied with
my Rio 400, so here's hoping :-)

Mind you, I changed the original "original Juwel lamps for an Arcadia
Original Tropical (pinkish) and a Arcadia Freshwater lamp.
This combo gives an almost white effect.

The new Juwel original tubes are a daylight and warm daylight which gives an
overpowering yellow/greenish light which over powers the Arcadia's.

Suggestions please

Peter