Old 15-04-2003, 04:21 AM
linda mar

Default buying Apongeton bulbs?

hi all,

is there an on-line place that sells Apongeton bulbs on-line? in
particular, I'm looking for Apongeton boivianus... (or some other similar
Apongetons that have long broad leaves that will reach the surface of water
and create a shade for the fish)

it doesn't have to be sprouting (yet).. and was hoping I can get away
without paying so much for shipping since the handling would be much simpler
than an already sprouted bulbs.

the tank is 22" deep... so it needs a very long leaf stalk...

linda

Old 15-04-2003, 05:08 AM
Rex Grigg

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:49:23 -0700, "linda mar"
wrote:

I know Aqua Botanic sells it. Not sure if it's sprouted or just the
bulb. AZ Gardens sells it both ways.
hi all,

is there an on-line place that sells Apongeton bulbs on-line? in
particular, I'm looking for Apongeton boivianus... (or some other similar
Apongetons that have long broad leaves that will reach the surface of water
and create a shade for the fish)

it doesn't have to be sprouting (yet).. and was hoping I can get away
without paying so much for shipping since the handling would be much simpler
than an already sprouted bulbs.

the tank is 22" deep... so it needs a very long leaf stalk...

linda

Semper Fi!

Visit the forums at Aqua Botanic!
http://aquabotanicwetthumb.infopop.cc/#1

Need Nitrate or Potassium for your tank? Go to www.litemanu.com
(Just a happy customer of the above!)

Old 16-04-2003, 06:20 PM
Aquatic-store.com

Check out my website in 2 weeks I should have all of the plants listed
under new

Marcus
Http://www.Aquatic-store.com

Co2, Plants, Filters,
Heaters and more

Old 18-04-2003, 07:32 AM
SteveG

I used to work at a pet store and we got a bunch of Apongeton boivianus in.
They over took the tank. It was a 103 gallon tank that was about 33" tall.
It had so many leaves. Covered more than 1/3 of the tank. Fish loved it.
Beautiful but too "big"

Old 18-04-2003, 12:32 PM
LeighMo

I used to work at a pet store and we got a bunch of Apongeton boivianus in.
They over took the tank. It was a 103 gallon tank that was about 33" tall.
It had so many leaves. Covered more than 1/3 of the tank. Fish loved it.
Beautiful but too "big"

Yeah, this plant does get too big for any but the largest aquariums. But it
throws off babies left and right, so you can always get rid of the mother plant
and replace it with a baby.

Leigh

Buying bulbs Mitulove United Kingdom 3 03-09-2012 12:31 PM
buying bulbs paddyenglishman United Kingdom 44 19-08-2007 11:51 PM
Buying daffodil bulbs online customer Gardening 0 08-01-2005 05:32 PM