GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   looking for java moss... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/151120-looking-java-moss.html)

jd 22-11-2006 09:15 PM

looking for java moss...

LFS don't stock it. Before I mail $$ to random online store, figured I'd see
if anyone in the "community" has some for sale...

located in southern NH...

--JD

[email protected] 27-11-2006 09:15 PM

looking for java moss...

Uncle Neds fish factory in Millis MA almost always has it. I just threw
out mine (located in North east mass)... sorry!

Actually, the Fish Nook in Acton, MA has live plants, I can't recall if
they have java moss, but it wouldn't surprise me, and is a lot closer
to NH.

I have read on Uncle Ned's forums that he will ship (he ships a lot of
cichlids all over the country from what I can tell)

[email protected] 29-11-2006 06:27 PM

looking for java moss...

Not sure if you found any yet but... I went to a fish store in
Marlborough MA on my lunch break today. The name is all things fishy.
They are moving soon apparently (to... damn, can't remember). Anyway,
they are over run with java moss (duckweed and MTS as well).

jd wrote:
thanks, I'll give a ring
-JD
oups.com...