Old 01-12-2006, 04:03 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Default Plant trading/selling/throwing away???

Hey guys/gals.... Just curious if anyone's going to be doing any
pruning, or some throwing away of their extra stuff, like Java Ferns,
Anubias, Hygro, Ludwigia, Wenditti???

Spring will be a better time to ask I'm sure... but I've got a couple
tanks that need a refresher and the LFS around here are sadly
understocked....

Thanks,

--
| RedForeman ©® fabricator and creator of the ratbike
streetfighter!!!
| ==========================
| 2003 TRX450ES
| 1992 TRX-350 XX (For Sale)
| '98 Tacoma Ext Cab 4X4 Lifted....
| ==========================

ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤° `°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø

| ((((º`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸. ((((º ·´¯`·. ,
..·´¯`·.. ((((º

Old 01-12-2006, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Red, I"ll be pulling out a bunch of frogsbit floating stuff in the
next few days. Then, prolly two weeks later out will come bunches of
Bacopa, Ludwigia and Hygro.

Our weather here now is mild (above freezing) so mailing shouldn't be a
problem. If you'd like any of the stuff coming out I'll send it to you
gratis, you pay postage, k?

send me an e-mail at my yahoo.com address

erviservy
(that's my yahoo identity that I check most often)

steve

Old 04-12-2006, 05:01 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

On Dec 1, 11:59 am, "default" wrote:
Red, I"ll be pulling out a bunch of frogsbit floating stuff in the
next few days. Then, prolly two weeks later out will come bunches of
Bacopa, Ludwigia and Hygro.

NO FROGBIT!!! hahaha!!! unless it works in a turtle tank... I'd have to
see if the R-E-S would eat some... but everything else, heck yeah...
just send me a note letting me know when and we'll hook up on that...

Our weather here now is mild (above freezing) so mailing shouldn't be a
problem. If you'd like any of the stuff coming out I'll send it to you
gratis, you pay postage, k?

Wouldn't have it any other way... thanks..

send me an e-mail at my yahoo.com address

Will do...

RedForeman

Old 12-12-2006, 04:58 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Red, Your plants are in a bucket in my kitchen. Send me an email and
I'll box 'em up and send them to you.

steve

Old 19-12-2006, 04:09 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

default wrote:
Red, Your plants are in a bucket in my kitchen. Send me an email and
I'll box 'em up and send them to you.

steve

I was late in getting the MO in the mail, went out yesterday...
holidays, shopping, oh, and did I mention that my wife is pregnant so
my schedule is not my own anymore... something I should get used to I
guess, huh?? hahaha... anyway, thanks, can't wait to get them and let
me know when you get the MO so I know we're cool...

Thanks a bunch Steve...

RedForeman

Old 21-12-2006, 09:06 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Money order showed up, cool. Massive wind storm knocked down many
trees. Power outage for days. Just getting limbs cleaned up now, then
preparing for 18 family member Christmas dinner. Please don't worry,
you're plants will arrive. Maybe not the dead ones on my kitchen
counter, but a nice batch non-the-less.

Merry Christmas,
steve