Old 01-12-2006, 07:44 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Default Don't order Fish at AZ Aquatic Gardens

I ordered fish and plants two times. If you don't mind the very high
shipping cost, their plants are ok but fish orders are incomplete and
poor quality. Both of my orders were only partly filled and YOU DO NOT
GET A REFUND. If you're lucky you may get an in-house credit (to
have additional aggravation with your next order.) The quality of
livestock is poor and only DOA's are replaced. Compare this to
"Petsmart" were you get two weeks warranty; granted they don't
have some fish that are available at AAG but there are several better
mail order places.
The other problem is you can't talk to anyone and left messages are
ignored. If you send them an email it is also most often ignored. I
filed a complaint at BBB and I encourage you to order somewhere else.

Old 14-12-2006, 02:11 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

I really wish I did not have to agree with this post. This is a huge
operation in my state and I felt that with same day delivery services I
could really benefit from the plant offerings (primarily) and a few of the
livestock offerings that are just not common to petshops. WRONG -

My orders on both plants and livestock were "underfilled" in nearly every
category - 10 of this instead of the ordered 12 - or out of 15 of that 2 or
3 are "tiny". The customer support is also "tiny" and they have no desire
to meet even an agreeable customer half way on getting it right. I bought
twice from this outfit but won't make the mistake a third time.

ups.com...