Old 20-12-2006, 12:44 AM
Registered User

Default Hermetically sealed aquarium

I would be interested in building an indoor freshwater aquarium to do some testing (Echinodorus cordifolius mainly).

But here's the catch: the entire system would have to be hermetically sealed. I have built quite a few normal aquariums and such, but never any hermetically sealed systems.

Could someone point me to the right direction from where I could find more information of the subject? Any building tips would also be highly appreciated