GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rotala spec. "green" (emerse) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/15194-rotala-spec-green-emerse.html)

Erik Leung 16-04-2003 03:44 PM

Rotala spec. "green" (emerse)

Took a shot of Rotala spec. "green" (emersed) yesterday evening:
http://www.e-aquaria.com/n_rotundifoliaemerse.html

Pretty plant, give it a try if you haven't already!

Somewhat related - I'm hitting Thailand for a couple weeks vacation,
leaving this weekend. So I have to ask: do any of you have lfs
recommendations in/around Bangkok? I'll be there initially before
going south for the beaches.

Cheers,

Erik Leung
http://www.e-aquaria.com/

LeighMo 16-04-2003 10:09 PM

Rotala spec. "green" (emerse)

Holy guacamole! It sure looks different emersed. I'd never have guessed it
was the same plant.

Leigh

Dave M. Picklyk 18-04-2003 09:20 AM

Rotala spec. "green" (emerse)

Wow it sure does...is this the same plant with the thin needle-like leaves?
Holy cow.

--
Dave Picklyk
www.picklyk.com/aquascape