GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plants for brackish/hardwater aquariums? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/15212-plants-brackish-hardwater-aquariums.html)

Jack 16-04-2003 06:44 PM

Plants for brackish/hardwater aquariums?

Are there any good plants for brackish/hardwater aquariums? I'm
interested floating, anchored and potted.

Regarding lighting, I plan to have a 96w white PC and a 40w actinic
flourescent over a standard 75g tank. I would like to use a mixture
of sand/crushed coral for substrate, but don't necessarily have to.

Rich Conley 16-04-2003 06:56 PM

Plants for brackish/hardwater aquariums?

Hardwater...yeah...there are very few plants that dont grow well in hard
water....brackish..I dont know

LeighMo 16-04-2003 10:09 PM

Plants for brackish/hardwater aquariums?

http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/Plants/brackish.html

Jack 18-04-2003 02:44 AM

Plants for brackish/hardwater aquariums?

Thanks for the link, Leigh.