GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Online source for tubing for C02 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/15327-online-source-tubing-c02.html)

Paul 17-04-2003 04:08 PM

Online source for tubing for C02

Other than Marine Monster, who carries tubing for C02? Thanks.
--
Paul

"You can make it foolproof, but you can't make it Damned foolproof."

Alex R 18-04-2003 01:20 AM

"Paul" wrote in message
Other than Marine Monster, who carries tubing for C02? Thanks.
--
Paul

"You can make it foolproof, but you can't make it Damned foolproof."

Silicone tubing works almost as well. CO2 tubing is not worth the cost
because it would take many years of CO2 lost through silicone tubing to make
up for the higher cost of the CO2 tubing. Plus, it's a lot more rigid than
normal airline tubing.
__
Alex

WhiskerFish 18-04-2003 02:32 AM

Online source for tubing for C02

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:07:29 -0700, "Paul"
wrote:

Other than Marine Monster, who carries tubing for C02? Thanks.

Try

http://www.swagelok.com/PRODUCTDETAI...re=&CTSCKey=65

This is the tubing I am currently using. I got it locally for .79
cents US a foot.

E. Mito 18-04-2003 02:44 AM

Online source for tubing for C02

In article , "Paul"
writes:

Other than Marine Monster, who carries tubing for C02? Thanks.
--

Last I checked, Drs. Foster & Smith also carries it.

Erica
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/mitoem/index.htm