Old 18-04-2003, 05:20 PM
Sherry Michael Weller

Default Who has the best mail order plants?

I know floridadriftwood and aquabotanic are popular.

Does anyone have other favorite vendors? or like one of the above better
then the other?
Old 18-04-2003, 10:56 PM
LeighMo

I like aquaticplantdepot.com. Low prices, good communication, no minimum
order. And they have the apple snails that don't eat plants, in all kinds of
pretty colors!

Leigh