Old 02-03-2007, 10:31 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Default i hate everything

This is the worst discussion group i have been a part of. Theres
nothing posted here but garbage no one cares about.

Old 03-03-2007, 04:17 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

"JoeBartoszek" wrote in message
oups.com...
This is the worst discussion group i have been a part of. Theres
nothing posted here but garbage no one cares about.

=====================
We've been invaded by a few trolls. Just post or ask a question and someone
will respond in a sensible manner. Or tell us about your plants. Killfile
the trolls and impersonators.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 09-03-2007, 02:31 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

And listening to reel mckoi will get you kill filtered by all others
as she is the problem and reason the varous aquaria groups are like
they are, but she blames everyone else in her twisted bi-polar method
of looking at reality. Carol Gulley aka Reel McKoi is our resident
troll and is best ignored......

Now if yu want discussion , yo have to post a topic and I bet there
wil be folks that respond........Not manay post due to CArol Gulleys
inane troling and trashing what she deems unsuitable content......but
ask away or initiate a topic....were all here and willing to reply.

-------