Old 07-03-2007, 01:15 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Default to everyone

How do i delete myself from this horrible group? i dont want
unrelated messages filling up my mailbox
anymore.................................I used to get some healthy
info from here but now well, if your reading this you know what i mean

Old 07-03-2007, 09:45 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

"JoeBartoszek" wrote in message
ups.com...
How do i delete myself from this horrible group? i dont want
unrelated messages filling up my mailbox
anymore................................

If someone is harassing you by email you can complain to their ISP. If
you're only getting the group through Google just delete it from your lineup
of groups.

--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 23-03-2007, 12:38 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

On Mar 7, 12:45 pm, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:
"JoeBartoszek" wrote in message

ups.com...

How do i delete myself from this horrible group? i dont want
unrelated messages filling up my mailbox
anymore................................

If someone is harassing you by email you can complain to their ISP. If
you're only getting the group through Google just delete it from your lineup
of groups.

.I used to get some healthy info from here but now well, if your reading this you know what i mean

--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
rec.ponder since late 1996.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:http://tinyurl.com/9do58
~~~~ }((((* ~~~ }{{{{(ö

RM, you are the problem you stupid moron. You havn't made one
intelligent post that is even remotely relevant to this forum. Intead
you post flamming arguements with other morons that are even more
stupid than you are. I have to scroll down through over 20 garbage
posts to find anything that has anything to do with aquarium plants.
This is not the pond forum. Nobody here is interested in your cross
posting from the pond forum either. And your stupid little WB site
hasn't been updated in what ten years? Go away.

Joe: I don't blame you one bit. This newsgroup has become totally
useless and absurd. If you want to have meaning full discussion about
aquarium plants, then visit www.aquaticplantcentral.com and let the
morons here make fools of themselves with each other. This is just
totally sad and disgusting. I can remember when this newsgroup used to
be meaningfull and important and a place where all the most
knowlegeable hobbyists were. Now its nothing but a joke. All the
leading hobbyists are now involved in moderated forums. Newsgroups
are finished, and people like RM are just putting the nails in the
coffin.

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com
Read my column in
Freshwater and Marine Aquarium Magazine, "The Planted Tank"

Old 23-04-2007, 11:42 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Default to everyone yet another user sees the light and reality of Reel McKoi

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:23:44 -0700, "Don Freeman"
wrote:

"Jeffery Moyer" wrote in message
i would like to know how you make the people who post all this off topic
crap just not show up at all , i dont want to read it, it's annoying

Depends on what sort of newsreader you are using but there is always some
sort of "block sender" (killfile) function. If you are not using a
newsreader and reading directly from Google Groups then you are out of luck.
But do not despair, there are newsreaders that are free, such as Xnews. And
even most mail readers (Thunderbird, OE, etc..) will also function as
newsreaders and also have the "block Sender" function.

I use a program called nfilter (news filter). It works with most
newsreaders. It lets you filter out any posting to multiple newsgroups
so you can block anything that spams the news server.

dickm