Old 20-03-2007, 06:16 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Default Trying to join RPM?

On Mar 19, 12:29 am, "Mallica Gapoka" wrote:
Repost:

If your ISP/NSP isn't carrying rec.ponds.moderated you can access the group
and avoid Roy "Tristan" Hauer's attacks by getting one of these free NSPs.
All carry the moderated group.

http://news.tornevall.net/http://new.../albasani.net/

Do not reply to Roy "Tristan" Hauer under any circumstances as the most
innocent comment can trigger him to have a "psychotic episode." He will
then harass, net-stalk, degrade and slander you as he did Gail, Jen, Tara,
myself and others.

Evidence of Roy Tristan Hauer's apparently untreated mental illness:

----- Original Message ----- 1

Old 20-03-2007, 09:39 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Thats Carol GUlley the post is poinedt at. Carol Gulley nothing by a
nym shifter intent on agitaiton and destruction on her attemmpt to
destroy any and all that dissagrees with her.

Amazing how many folks email me behind the scenes carol........totally
amazing! Only sick and depraved animal on usenet or in these groups is
Carol Gulley the attention whore

Old 21-03-2007, 06:37 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

On Mar 20, 1:39 pm, ~Roy~ wrote:

Amazing how many folks email me behind the scenes carol........totally
amazing! Only sick and depraved animal on usenet or in these groups is
Carol Gulley the attention whore

Then post something about plants.
This is not about plants so do not post.
All we see here anymore is you two crying about how evil the other is.

This is a plant list, not a public whiner's forum.
You both have said all anyone ever wants to hear, so move on and stop
wasting your and everyone's time.

Folks come here to read about the hobby, plants etc, not to hear you
two kiddies cry and complain about the other.

That much I am sure of.
This has gone on for sometime now, move on, both of you.
Neither of you are helping the hobby or the folks involved in it.

Regards,
Tom Barr

Old 22-03-2007, 05:05 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Default We deserve a break today.

In article .com,
wrote:
On Mar 20, 1:39 pm, ~Roy~ wrote:

Amazing how many folks email me behind the scenes carol........totally

Then post something about plants.
This is not about plants so do not post.
All we see here anymore is you two crying about how evil the other is.

Which has been going on for, what, a DECADE now?

I got you guys to knock it off a year ago for about a month. If I aksed nicely
would you do it again please? But for two months this time.

Pretty please.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net

Old 22-03-2007, 06:36 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

wrote in message
oups.com...

brevity snips

That much I am sure of.
This has gone on for sometime now, move on, both of you.
Neither of you are helping the hobby or the folks involved in it.

=======================
Both of them are posting as me, using the name of Reel McKoi to cause
confusion and aggravation.

BTW I still have some algae problems in both 55g tanks but the otos and
plecos are doing a pretty good job of handing it. :-)
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 23-03-2007, 08:39 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

So are you saying that someone gave you erroneous info like you
always give out carol?

Sure is a pain in the ass to get erroneous info huh?
Or more than likely it was your ability to follow directions properly
becaus eyu were to freaking busy letting your lips flap trying to say
something intelligible. You never have been good at "comprehension"

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:36:19 -0500, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

legroups.com...

Old 25-03-2007, 04:33 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

In article ,
~Roy~ wrote:

Whats that you want to knock off Carol Gulley.hell yes I would support

Carol Gulley is the magnet for the problrems its easy as hell to see.
SOme folks are pussies and allow her to do what she dam well pleases,
I however do not take to her actions one little bit so until she is

We should be so lucky as if Carol was the only problem. One tailspinner
is bad enough, you guys just make it worse - and are the reason she keeps
going. But you know this.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net