Old 30-03-2007, 04:15 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Default HUGE 955g Acrylic Aquarium on eBay

Sorry for this post, my ISP does not carry this group so I cannot see the
results

This is breaking my heart to sell my 1000 (955) gallon aquarium. I was told
when I bought this tank on eBay a few years ago that this tank was once
owned by Scottie Pippen the Chicago Bulls Star.
http://www.nba.com/bulls/history/scottie_pippen.html

Can you imagine this tank with 1000 Neons or Cardinal Tetras

Tank measures 43" X 48" X 120" and the complete setup weighs 7 TONS - YES -
14,000 POUNDS make sure before you bid, that you can fit this unit into your
location.

Included are the 250 gallon sump, parts for a fluidized bed, 2500 gph
swimming pool filter, 60 gallon bio ball & sump made from 30 gallon
rubbermaid garbage cans, and if you have room or capacity to haul it, 1500#
of landscape gravel and 2000# of 8" cement blocks. All hose and fittings.

Tank is bottom drilled with overflows in the corners AND drilled near the
top behind the overflows.
Tank sides and bottom are 1" thick acrylic and the top is 3/4" with 3 - 18"
square access holes with covers.
If you have more questions, send me a message, I have many more pics and can
eMail them to you.

Tank is located in Portage, WI USA and local pickup ONLY, I have no means
to ship this item. I do have a small forklift to help load the tank onto a
trailer or truck but it will require manpower to get it loaded.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...09.863281&om=1

CASH or Certified Check ONLY don't bid if you have no way to pick it up.

Old 30-03-2007, 07:53 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Provider 3 bids 400 quatloos.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net

Old 01-04-2007, 08:47 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

In article ,
John Lange wrote:
Thanks for not flaming me

Flame? Anybody with a thousand gallon tank is a near demigod.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net
Old 02-04-2007, 02:06 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

"Richard Sexton" wrote in message

--

Thanks LoL