Old 20-04-2003, 05:08 AM
Rich Conley

Default Wierd Otto Death

One of my ottos decided to eat some krib fry a couple of days ago..kinda
wierd..but I caught him doin it. He puffed up real bad, and died this
morning. Almost looked like Malawi Bloat...maybe bloat IS really
something to do with herbivores not being able to digest meat they
ate...

Rich

Old 20-04-2003, 05:08 AM
350X_Rider

I've got a "vegetarian" fish... but he/she/it eats bloodworms like they are
going out of style... not sure why....

and I've got ottos too... but they don't get "fed" as the rest do.....

Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Ross Vandegrift

In article , Rich Conley wrote:
Almost looked like Malawi Bloat...maybe bloat IS really
something to do with herbivores not being able to digest meat they
ate...

As a vegetarian, I can verify that I get pretty sick if I accidently eat
something with meat in it. And I'd describe the feeling as severe
stomachache and bloating. It's never quite killed me though ::-)

--
Ross Vandegrift

A Pope has a Water Cannon. It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it. It is a Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses it. It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it. It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He has it pierced. It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He makes it official. It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive. He shoots them.
Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
kush

I recently had an unexplained otto die-off episode. I had about 15
itsy-teensy little ottos and over the course of about five days half of them
died for absolutely no discernible reason. The rest of them seem fine.
First time it's ever happened.
kush

"You can't have everything - where would you put it?"

Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
SteveG

That is wierd. 2 of the 5 ottos in my died just a few days ago.

"kush" wrote in message
[...]

he may look quickly, unless Donald irritates tapes beneath Otto's can Drunk Tired Grandmother United Kingdom 0 23-07-2005 02:11 PM
martha kills, then Rose believably moulds a strange grocer with Otto's ladder Mark United Kingdom 0 23-07-2005 12:47 PM
Otto Keith Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 20-04-2003 06:16 AM
How many Otto's, SAE's etc. do you use? Dave Freshwater Aquaria Plants 18 20-04-2003 06:13 AM
Otto cats are hungry? Steve Galupe Freshwater Aquaria Plants 10 20-04-2003 06:12 AM