Old 20-04-2003, 05:20 AM
Rich Conley

Default Powerhead Reccomendations

I'm looking to get a couple powerheads (in an order from Big Al's), I am
looking in the 300gph range, i think, what do you guys reccomend for
this size?

Rich

Old 20-04-2003, 05:20 AM
IceManDug

I prefer the Hagen Aquaclear powerheads. Model 402 pumps 270gph. I've
never really had a problem with them either.

--

Doug Branham

Old 20-04-2003, 05:20 AM
DWS

That would depend on your tank size and application.. but to just move water
I agree with IceMan.

Dustin

Old 20-04-2003, 05:20 AM
350X_Rider

I've used the hagen 302, and 402s for a while... I like the 302s better, not
as noisy.... 402s are bigguns....

Old 20-04-2003, 05:20 AM
mark s

what do you guys think about the Hagen vs. the Penguin???
I currently have Hagen 802s and was thinking about trying some comparable Penguins?

-Mark

Old 20-04-2003, 05:20 AM
Aquatic-store.com

I myseldf like rios, caps and ca. The later 2 ae cheaper and not that
many people carry them.

Marcus
Http://www.Aquatic-store.com

Co2, Plants, Aquarium furniture and more

Old 20-04-2003, 06:26 AM
Paulio629

MaxiJet. I have some that are years and years old. They just keep running.