GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   forums for aquaria plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/156724-forums-aquaria-plants.html)

Jeffery Moyer 12-04-2007 08:08 PM

forums for aquaria plants

Dose any one know of a good forum for a newbie just getting started into
aquaria plant

Philippe Lemaire \(remove oldies\) 12-04-2007 08:16 PM

forums for aquaria plants

Jeffery Moyer wrote:
Dose any one know of a good forum for a newbie just getting started into
aquaria plant

Here !

Philippe

Jeffery Moyer 14-04-2007 04:12 AM

forums for aquaria plants

ok then,

this is what I have so far and existing 29gal tank that I have removed the
rock and replaced it will fine sand the type you find in the sand box at the
park and then added some rock back on top just to make it pretty again. Then
I have removed the chem. filter leaving just bio filter in place and have
slowed the air pump to almost nothing as to build the co2 levels and added
some seeds from mallmart "just to give em a shot " and added some other
plants from the pet store.

now, knowing all this what else is there to do I am extremely new to using
live plants in my aquarium and I would appreciate any advice.

~~~~ }((,((* ~~~ }{{{,{(ö ~~~~ }({$},)~* ~~~ }{({^{(,{ö

"Philippe Lemaire (remove oldies)" wrote in
message ...

nots.parry316@btint???et.com 14-04-2007 03:27 PM

forums for aquaria plants

Jeffery Moyer wrote:
Dose any one know of a good forum for a newbie just getting started into
aquaria plant

Here !

Philippe

Try here............

http://www.barrreport.com/
Stephen Parry London W2

[email protected] 18-04-2007 06:13 AM

forums for aquaria plants

Jeffery Moyer wrote:
Dose any one know of a good forum for a newbie just getting started into
aquaria plant

Here !

Philippe

Try here............

http://www.barrreport.com/
Stephen Parry London W2

Greg Watson's guide to planted tanks is good.'
Regards,
Tom Barr

RedForeman - The Origial Recipe 02-05-2007 04:24 PM

forums for aquaria plants

On Apr 12, 2:08 pm, "Jeffery Moyer" wrote:
Dose any one know of a good forum for a newbie just getting started into
aquaria plant

http://aquaria.net/
http://www.thekrib.com/
http://www.barrreport.com/ - I like Tom Barr, very smart fella...
helped me out a ton in the past...

RedForeman....

scottmilsson 02-06-2011 08:14 PM

I accept removed the chem. clarify abrogation just bio clarify in abode and have slowed the air pump to about annihilation as to body the co2 levels and added some seeds from mallmart "just to accord em a attempt " and added some other plants from the pet store.