GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Free Plants-$4 shipping-USA only (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/15720-free-plants-%244-shipping-usa-only.html)

Dave Millman 20-04-2003 06:08 AM

Free Plants-$4 shipping-USA only

Hi,

I have one more batch of plants available, includes all of the
following:

3 rooted stems Rotala macaranda
2 chains E. tenellus (small chain sword), 4 plants each chain
1 small bunch Java Moss

Plants are free, you pay $4 Priority Mail shipping anywhere in USA,
PAYPAL ONLY. The first person who sends their PayPal name to me at the
email address below gets the plants. I'll then send you a request for
payment on PayPal. Sorry, I only have one last batch available.

email to davemillman a t yahoo d ot com

But that's not all...respond before midnight tonight and I'll include
some Duckweed for free!! What a deal!