GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   CO2 and other chemicals question. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/15730-re-co2-other-chemicals-question.html)

Sudheertivare 20-04-2003 06:08 AM

CO2 and other chemicals question.

There is probably a leak in your system somewhere. DIY CO2 usually bubbles
faster
than this.

Try immersing your whole system in a tub or bucket to find the leak.

Actually, I am using very very little amount of yeast. Something like 1/20 th
(probably even less than that) amout of yeast. That tank took almost five days
just to start bubbling up.

Sudheer

Kay 20-04-2003 06:08 AM

CO2 and other chemicals question.

I just started one on a 37 gallon tank, took 2 days to get going, but I also
use black water expert whick keeps my ph at 7.0, used to be 7.8 without the
blackwater and the c02

Kay