Old 20-04-2003, 07:09 AM
LeighMo

Default Online Plant store with normal Priority Shipping?

Priority mail may not be the cheapest anymore, but there is
no other method that is even close in price that will get it there in
2 or 3 days.

Except UPS, or Fedex Ground. :-) Depending on where you're sending it, and
how much the package weighs, those are often cheaper, and just as fast, which
is why companies use them.

I have had a couple of bad experiences with Priority Mail. One out of a
hundred packages just vanishes into the ether, never to be seen again. With no
tracking number, like UPS has, there's no way to find out what happened to it.
Then there was the package I sent to Corby. It got to Texas in two days, but
then sat around for a week, apparently because his postal carrier was too lazy
to deliver it.

However, Priority Mail is a lot easier for individuals. It's what I use. Most
of the time, it's fine. I'm just saying that shipping isn't necessarily going
to be slower or more expensive if a company uses UPS, Fedex Ground, Airborne,
etc.

Leigh