Old 20-04-2003, 07:10 AM
Ali Khan

Default Plants, Plants, Plants

Plants are all gone!

--
Ali Khan, MCDBA
http://www.aquaticscape.com
"Ali Khan" wrote in message
t...

I am ripping my tank apart and selling almost all my plants.
View my setup at http://www.aquaticscape.com 65G

I have the following:

E. tennelus 'green' (lots of it)
Mayaca fluvatilis (lots of it, very healthy)
Amazon sword (beautiful matured sword)
H. micromoides (pearlweed)
Rotala indica (lots of it with gorgeous color)
H. polysperma 'sunset'
Ammania gracilis (single stem)
I will let go of the plants very cheap if someone
wants to buy all of them. Ideal for someone setting up a new planted

tank.

Email me if interested at