Old 20-04-2003, 07:10 AM
Donovan

Default Looking for Java Moss

I live in phoenix Arizona, and have been unable to find Java Moss at the few
LFS that I know of in Phoenix, any suggestions for on-line sources or if
anybody knows of a good LFS here in Phoenix?

--donovan

Old 20-04-2003, 07:10 AM
Big Mike

I recently got some from http://www.aquabid.com/ for $7.00 (that
included the shipping). It was a fairly small clump but it is healthy
and growing well. You might want to look there, maybe you could find
something.

Old 20-04-2003, 07:10 AM
Greg

http://www.azgardens.com/