GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Free Plants-You Pay Shipping-USA Only (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/15864-free-plants-you-pay-shipping-usa-only.html)

Dave Millman 20-04-2003 07:11 AM

Free Plants-You Pay Shipping-USA Only

I have the following plants available:

3 batches Windelov Java Fern, with the "fingers" at the tips of the
leaves. Each batch has two or more healthy rhizomes. This is gorgeous!

2 batches Echinodorus Tenellus-dwarf green chain sword. Each batch has
five or more plant clusters on runners.

1 large bunch Java Moss (fist size)

1 VERY LARGE Nymphaea lotus, deep red spots on red leaves. Six leaves
each 5+ inches (12cm+) in diameter. Small daughter plant just sprouted
on a runner. Warning-I don't know how well this one will ship.

Plants are free. Shipping and handling for each batch is $5.00 via
Priority Mail. USA only. PayPal only.

Limit one batch per person. If you are interested, send me an email
listing the plant you are interested in, and your PayPal ID. If your
plant is still available, I will send you a PayPal request for payment.
Email to

(davemillman) a t (yahoo dot com)

LeighMo 20-04-2003 07:11 AM

Free Plants-You Pay Shipping-USA Only

1 VERY LARGE Nymphaea lotus, deep red spots on red leaves. Six leaves
each 5+ inches (12cm+) in diameter. Small daughter plant just sprouted
on a runner. Warning-I don't know how well this one will ship.

It should ship very well. A few of the leaves may die, but the plant will be
fine.

IME, the larger the lotus, the better it ships.

Leigh