Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
red406

Default co2 reactor - external

hi all...
looking for methods of introducing co2 thru an externally mounted
reactor. appreciate pictures and examples...
would even appreciate DIY methods.
trying to minimise clutter and stuff inside the tank...thanks

Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
kush

What kind of filter are you using? The simplest, most effective, and least
cluttered method I know is to inject it into your filter. This is
particularly effective with a canister filter because almost all the CO2 is
absorbed by the time it finds its way out through the output tube/spraybar.
Just lead an airtube to the intake tube of your filter - I drilled a hole
just above the strainer to fit the tube into.

kush

"You can't have everything - where would you put it?"

Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Cannibul

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002 07:05:29 +0800, red406
wrote:

Head on over to www.aquabotanic.com we have pictures and a couple
of threads in the forums on how to build your own reactor.

Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Ghazanfar Ghori

I've got an article on how I built mine...
http://www.aquaticscape.com 75G CO2

Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Aquatic-store.com

I have a picture of a DIY as well as a regular one on my website. The
diy one basically uou use a acrylic or plasatic tube, top it off with
a cap and an enterence way for the water. Fill the tube with bioballs
and then do the same with the bottem.

Marcus

http://www.Aquatic-store.com