Old 20-04-2003, 07:12 AM
Nsty N8

Default CF Bulb color?

Hello...

It's about time for me to replace my compact flo bulbs. I remember that some1
here had put together a webpage that showed different color combos. Does any1
have that link?

N8 Goetz

Old 20-04-2003, 07:12 AM
David Marshburn

Nsty N8 wrote:
: Hello...

: It's about time for me to replace my compact flo bulbs. I remember that some1
: here had put together a webpage that showed different color combos. Does any1
: have that link?

here ya go. was this what you were thinking of?

http://www.culbertfamily.com/jenya/aquarium/lights/

cheers,
-david
Old 20-04-2003, 07:13 AM
BruceKGeist

That is a really great page! Thanks for that little gem.

(Its expensive to experiment with CF bulbs..)

-Bruce Geist
Old 20-04-2003, 07:13 AM
350X_Rider

| That is a really great page! Thanks for that little gem.
|
| (Its expensive to experiment with CF bulbs..)
|
| -Bruce Geist

True, but research can save you money....

Old 20-04-2003, 07:13 AM
Haywire

was this the link?

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/2637/