Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
António Vitor

Default new photos

big one:
http://aquarium.planetaclix.pt/aquarium2.jpg

smaller one:
http://aquarium.planetaclix.pt/aquarium3.jpg

tell me what you think about it!

Regards,
António Vitor

150x40x40cms 250 liters 2x150watts mh 4200 kelvin, I am using DIY CO2,
tropica master grow, and lots of food

my tank parameters:

27ºc
2-3 kh
6.6-6.8 pH
gh 5-7

Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
Marvin Hlavac

Hi Antonio,

That is a very beautifully arranged planted aquarium. You have a nice couple of
Discus there. Are they a boy & girl? I have one Discus in my 90g. I'd like to
get a second one but unfortunately the tank is already overcrowded with other
fish (47 Cardinals...) so I don't think it would be wise now:

Here is my newest pictu
http://onehappygirl.com/FishNovember.jpg

--
Marvin
hlavac (at) rogers (dot) com

Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
kush

Real good looking. I'm envious, and inspired, but mostly just envious.

kush

"You can't have everything - where would you put it?"

Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
BruceKGeist

Wow. Beautiful tank.. I really like it a lot.

I am curious-- what temp do you keep this tank? -Bruce Geist
Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
BruceKGeist

Marvin,

What a wonderful photo. Golly, you not only have an awesome aquarium, you also
are quite an artistic photographer!

Very impressive. I think I have discus envy!

Both you guys have beautiful fish and tanks.. How warm do you keep your tank,
Marvin? If its the standard discus 85-87 degress F, how do your plants fair?
They look like they're none the worse for the wear.

Thaks for the photos.. -Bruce

Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
Marvin Hlavac

"BruceKGeist" wrote in message
Marvin,

What a wonderful photo. Golly, you not only have an awesome aquarium, you

also
are quite an artistic photographer!

Very impressive. I think I have discus envy!

Both you guys have beautiful fish and tanks.. How warm do you keep your tank,
Marvin? If its the standard discus 85-87 degress F, how do your plants fair?
They look like they're none the worse for the wear.

Thaks for the photos.. -Bruce

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the kind words ;-) The temperature is nice and warm. You could let a
little human baby take a bath in the water. 30C / 86F and plants at the moment
are mostly swords. I have had Discus in it for only about 6 weeks so we will see
how plants look after a little longer while. So far though the rate of growth
seems to be good. Glosso though stopped growing and I suspect it was due to the
temperature so I removed it. Instead I started to grow Pygmy Chain Sword -
Echinodorus tenellus a week ago and it started to spread like crazy. I'm also
glad to see Tetra Cardinals doing well in that warm water.

--
Marvin
hlavac (at) rogers (dot) com

Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
Mark Barnett

If you have a photo of your tank and need a place to post it, try Fish
Link Central's photo gallery -
http://www.fishlinkcentral.com/photos/index.php

Create your own photo album today

Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
António Vitor

water at 80ºF temperature
roughly 27ºc

thanks!

regards!

António Vitor
Lisbon-Portugal

Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
António Vitor

both of you ?
were are the Marvin photos?
it didn't appear on my news... my ISP sucks...

Regards!
António Vitor

Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
Marvin Hlavac

"António Vitor" wrote in message
both of you ?
were are the Marvin photos?
it didn't appear on my news... my ISP sucks...

Here it is again Antonio:

http://onehappygirl.com/FishNovember.jpg

:-)
Marvin