Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
Dave

Default snail problem in 10G tank

I set up a small 10G planted tank with wisteria, cabomba, Anubius for my
mother about 4 months ago. All was fine, but know she is overrun with
small black snails. Since the tank is so small and she keeps a betta in it,
I don't think buying a loach would be appropriat action. Is there a
solution that won't kill the plants?

Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
kush

Are the snails a problem? Nevermind, you wouldn't have asked if they
weren't...

What I would do - and I don't know if your mother will - is just stick my
hand in the tank and crush the snails for the betta to eat. Free food! My
old betta (rip) used to love crushed snails.

kush

"You can't have everything - where would you put it?"