GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Brigesii snails (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/15997-re-brigesii-snails.html)

Allen Smith 20-04-2003 06:13 AM

Brigesii snails

Eileen, I tried emailing about the brigessi babies, but the first
email bounced. I don't know if the 2nd got through. I am interested if
they are still available and I can be contacted at
, if you wish to sell them to me. I have no
plants available at this time (CO2 is waiting for additional equipment
before I hook it up again), but I can pay for shipping and whatever
you feel is a reasonable price for them + any extra snails (maybe
ramshorns if you have any *crosses fingers*).

Sorry for the personal message group, but I'm having a hard time
contacting Eileen.

This offer also applies to anyone with brigesii snails that they are
wanting to sell for a minimal price and also the non-plant eating
variety of ramshorn snails. Contact me privately if you want to
discuss it.

Thanks for your time.

BTW, if anyone wants bridgesii babies they don't eat plants and I've got a
bunch left that are about 3/4" long now. I'd be glad to trade them for
plants or ship them to you if you want them.
-Eileen