Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
redled

Default Edmonton, Canada: plants for trade.

Just pruned my aquarium, and I have several cuttings that I need to get rid
of. I'm not willing to ship, but If anyone else in the Edmonton area has some
cuttings it would be cool to trade. I'm looking for foreground plants,
especially riccia, glossostigma and stargrass, but would like anything that's
not listed below. Cryps would be nice as well. Unfortunatly, I don't have
the names of most of my plants, but could try and look them up if needed.
Anyways, here is what I have:

several whole plants..they're a red-leaved stem plant. These ones are about
18" tall with lots of leaves.

Some whole plants of thai water lilies.

lots of cuttings of a bushy green plant. This grows about 1" a day, and makes
a dense green background.

I know they aren't the most spectacular plants, but I would love to have just
a couple cuttings of the plants I mentioned for ALL of my cuttings. That is
several pounds of plants, enough IMO to fill a 33gal with plants. Many of
them are rooted.

__
"Insert witty comment here."
-John