GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plants by post (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/160307-plants-post.html)

Dasco 18-06-2007 10:12 PM

Plants by post

I've seen a site (UK) that supplies aquatic plants by post. They have a
variety of options including buying a box of plants by aquarium size. Anyone
know of the company?

TIA - Dave

--
---
David Scott

A. Paul. Ing 18-06-2007 10:13 PM

Plants by post

Post Plants LLC
Derbyshire in rottenham England down by the river Darby under the
trolls bridge, round the corner near the Jack the Ripper
memorial........You need to go find a UK site and ask your bullshit
questions..........

Yea

Gerardus 18-06-2007 10:46 PM

Plants by post

Dasco wrote:
I've seen a site (UK) that supplies aquatic plants by post. They have a
variety of options including buying a box of plants by aquarium size. Anyone
know of the company?

TIA - Dave

No idea for England...

Gerardus, sorry that this group is quite quiet now

A. Paul. Ing 18-06-2007 11:35 PM

Plants by post

Its not quiet..its trashed, abandoned, evacuated, closed down,
useless,finished, kaput, history, fini, no more and any other moniker
you care to hang on it.....

Gerardus 19-06-2007 05:50 PM

Plants by post

wrote:

Dasco wrote:
I've seen a site (UK) that supplies aquatic plants by post. They have a
variety of options including buying a box of plants by aquarium size. Anyone
know of the company?

TIA - Dave

No idea for England...

Gerardus, sorry that this group is quite quiet now

I'm sure lots of people are waiting other people have left

Gerardus sorry not to top-post

A. Paul. Ing 19-06-2007 06:34 PM

Plants by post

wrote:

Dasco wrote:
I've seen a site (UK) that supplies aquatic plants by post. They have a
variety of options including buying a box of plants by aquarium size. Anyone
know of the company?

TIA - Dave

No idea for England...

Gerardus, sorry that this group is quite quiet now

I'm sure lots of people are waiting other people have left

Gerardus sorry not to top-post

Yep and the people in hell are waiting for their iced teas also...Get
real this group is history......and the ones that left are not coming
back. They lack the balls and the fortitiude for the long haul.

Rich 22-06-2007 10:16 PM

Plants by post

"Dasco" wrote in message
I've seen a site (UK) that supplies aquatic plants by post. They have a
variety of options including buying a box of plants by aquarium size.
Anyone know of the company?

TIA - Dave

The site I think you want is Java - http://www.java-plants.com/

They've redesigned their website recently, but still do collections based on
tank size. I've used them and always got exactly what I wanted, with
delivery time stated.

HTH
--
Rich
http://www.richdavies.com/fishkeeping.htm

Dasco 22-06-2007 11:31 PM

Plants by post

"Rich" wrote in message

"Dasco" wrote in message
I've seen a site (UK) that supplies aquatic plants by post. They have a
variety of options including buying a box of plants by aquarium size.
Anyone know of the company?

TIA - Dave

The site I think you want is Java - http://www.java-plants.com/

They've redesigned their website recently, but still do collections based
on tank size. I've used them and always got exactly what I wanted, with
delivery time stated.

HTH
--
Rich
http://www.richdavies.com/fishkeeping.htm
http://www.richdavies.com

That's the one I've been looking for!! Many thanks Rich.

[email protected] 24-07-2007 12:02 PM

Plants by post

On Jun 18, 2:12 pm, "Dasco" wrote:
I've seen a site (UK) that supplies aquatic plants by post. They have a
variety of options including buying a box of plants by aquarium size. Anyone
know of the company?

TIA - Dave

--
---
David Scott
Hampshire, England

Green line seems to have a decent rep, unlike the trolls he)
You might consider joining UKAPS also, it's free and I think you will
save a ton of $ in the hobby joining a local club, it's free BTW.

Regards,
Tom

www.BarrReport.com

Ded Objekts In Veevoh 01-08-2007 12:47 PM

Plants by post

On Jun 18, 3:13 pm, A. Paul. Ing tried to identify a commercial
reference as a troll:

Oh, giv it up man. If it's about effort from a stranger,
then it's jenerally about money. I don't really care, as
long as it's on topic. Sure, I'd prefer they had a tagline or
something containing what I don't know about a particular plant.